We are looking for an Architect (M/F) who aspires at becoming a technical referent and expert on Amazon Web Services (AWS). Supported by our Architects and Cloud Specialists, he/she will work on the design and build of our clients’ AWS infrastructures.
Future technical pillar of our Cloud Architecture team, able to answer all our clients needs and design their infrastructure following AWS best-practices regarding security, scalability and costs.
If CI / CD, BI, Architecture as Code, Scalability and Docker have no secrets for you, reach out for us!
- Human-sized company in great growth
- Cloud AWS
- Linux and Microsoft technologies
- Automation, Architecture as Code
- Strong learning ability
- DevOps and automation culture
- Rigor and autonomy
- Good technical english level
- Define and build our clients architectures, in collaboration with our senior Architects
- Advise our customers by mastering the AWS platform
- Create technical proposals (pre-sales)
- Lead PoC realizations and feasibility studies for our clients
- Training and workshop animation
- Infrastructure build with automation
What we would really like
- Cloud experience, personal or professional (preferably AWS or Azure)
- Solid bases of networking
- Curiosity and dynamism (“Challenge accepted!”)
- Sharing knowledge and good practices is in your DNA
Infrastructure as code (IaC), AWS, Automation, Architecture